An unofficial, open source client for reddit.
– Free and Open Source – no ads/tracking.
– Swipe posts and comments left and right to perform customizable actions, such as upvote/downvote, or save/hide.
– Advanced cache management – automatically stores past versions of posts and comments.
– Support for multiple accounts.
– Two-column tablet mode (can be used on your phone, if it’s big enough)
– Image precaching (optional: always, never, or Wi-Fi only).
– Built in image viewer, and GIF player.
– Support for imgur albums and gifv files
– Night mode (i.e. a dark theme)
– Translations for some languages (let me know if you’d like to help out!)
Available on GitHub: https://github.com/QuantumBadger/RedReader
– tomorrowkey.jp, for the (legacy) GIF decoder (https://code.google.com/p/android-gifview/)
– Apache, for various libraries
– The Jackson JSON processor (http://jackson.codehaus.org/)
– Joda (http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/)
* Added preference for vote/read/etc cache lifetime (thanks to Wolfgang Schnerring)
* Added search option to Custom Location dialog (thanks to samdroid-apps)
* Added search text fields to results page (thanks to samdroid-apps)
* Added support for 18:9 aspect ratio devices (thanks to ktechmidas)
* Include description when sharing, and reorganised sharing settings (thanks to c0d3st0rm)
* Translation updates
Copyright© 2017 Oxyi Appstore