The Google Wifi app lets you set up and control your Google Wifi points or OnHub right from your mobile device. It puts you in control of your network — easily share your Wi-Fi password, see what devices are online, prioritize them for better performance, or pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices. The app also provides insights to help you get the most out of your Wi-Fi.
Here’s what you can do with the Google Wifi app:
• Set up your Google Wifi system or OnHub in just a few minutes
• Prioritize a device for faster speeds when it matters most
• Pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
• See what’s connected to your network and how much bandwidth you’re using
• Create a separate network for your guests
• Run a network check to test your connection speed
• Make changes to your settings, such as your Wi-Fi network name and password
• Add a network manager who can help you monitor your Wi-Fi
Network Check: Test the speed to any wireless device on your network.
Copyright© 2017 Oxyi Appstore