What The Forecast?!!
What The Forecast?!! Awards and Mentions:
Nominated for a 2018 Webby Award in the Mobile Sites & Apps – Services & Utilities category!!
Listed in Google Play’s “Best of 2017” as one of the top 5 new apps!!
Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Finally, there is an accurate Android weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
The app features:
– Over 6657 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
– Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
– Highly accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
– Daily forecasts for 7 days.
– Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
– Select from U.S. (F) or international units (C).
– Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
**Make sure you go into the app settings and set the profanity setting to “On” for the full effect. You won’t be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don’t know you.).
– Location and Notification changes for Android 8/9.
– Buttloads of weather and loading phrases.
– Updated FAQ section.
– New metric setting with wind speeds in m/s (SI2).
– Larger notification bar temperature icon on some devices.
– Fix for the daily wind direction. In the last version, the daily wind direction was listed as “Unknown” (which was super dumb).
– Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements because I’m dumb and don’t always get things right the first time.
Copyright© 2017 Oxyi Appstore