IMAIOS vet-Anatomy is an atlas of veterinary anatomy for veterinary physicians, radiologists, teachers, veterinary students and paraveterinary workers (nurses, technicians and assistants).
This atlas of animal anatomy is based on the same framework that the award-winning IMAIOS e-Anatomy atlas of human anatomy : visualize medical and anatomical images with all anatomical parts labeled.
– Scroll through image sets by dragging your finger
– Pinch to zoom and pan images
– Show & hide anatomic labels by category or group
– Locate anatomic structures by search inside each module
– Multiple screen orientations
– Ability to change atlas language at the touch of a button
Downloading IMAIOS vet-Anatomy gives you all images immediately and everything is available offline. Unfortunately this makes vet-Anatomy a large application. We recommend downloading from a high-speed internet connection.
The medical information in this application is provided as a tool and reference for use by licensed medical professionals, competent healthcare professionals and no others, and it does not and should not be construed as any form of veterinary diagnosis or professional veterinary advice on any matter. It should not be used as the only source of information.
New users are invited to subscribe to IMAIOS vet-Anatomy. After subscribing, all modules and all features will be activated for a limited period. Your subscription will be available on all your connected devices. Your subscription will be automatically renewed so you can continue using IMAIOS vet-Anatomy.
Vet-Anatomy one year subscription :
•You will get access to all modules and features of the application.
•Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase. One year subscription price is $25.99 USD*.
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Auto-renewable Subscription Information:
•Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase.
•Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
•Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
•Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
•No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Hotfix: Fix error when clicking on labels
– New Module: Cross-sectional anatomy of the mouse on high-resolution X-ray computed tomography (micro-CT): in vivo imaging on a murine model
– “Filter by”, in the details view you can now filter the images containing the anatomical structure by species.
– Improvements in the settings panel, you can now see how many filters are selected on sub sections.
– General Bug fixes
Copyright© 2017 Oxyi Appstore